Destino Vietnam is looking for a super talented and dedicated Web Designer with a strong graphic design background to support the team. You will be a part of a tech and advertising agency located in Norway.
What you'll do
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Create amazingly designed web page designs both for desktop and mobile, that are focused on improving the user experience.
- Successfully growing and developing our website and landing pages.
- Work on a large number of challenging projects on parallel timelines, execute with an overview and pixel-perfect detail.
- Be involved with bringing your work to life.
- Report to Creative Director in Norway, and collaborate with developers and strategists.
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish.
- Continuously learn, develop, and grow yourself and others.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, Advertising or related field
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Web Designer or UX/UI Designer
- Excellent design competencies and a strong portfolio
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and/or similar tools
- A solid understanding of UX/UI design principles
- Experience in building design systems
- Ability to quickly learn the process and multi-task projects with great detail
- High level of knowledge and craft, providing top-notch design
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- English verbal and written communication skills
We are a Norwegian owned company with 11 developers and 2 web designers located in HCMC. We work closely with 6 developers and creative strategists in Norway, where our clients are located. Our Vietnam office is in 162/1 Phan Dang Luu, ward 3, Phu Nhuan district, Ho Chi Minh City.
We’re just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either.We have been in business since 2011 and have a strong portfolio of web designs. You can take a look at previous projects here: https://www.desti.no/referanser
Send us a portfolio with your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
together with a CV.